East Sussex County Council is working with National Energy Action and Osborne Energy to offer the Winter Home Check Service.
If you are on a low income and are either:
an older person, a family with children, a disabled person or someone with an ongoing health condition (or if anyone in your household is), then you may qualify for this service.
The Winter Home Check Service
• A full assessment of your home and how best to keep it warm
• Small preventative works, such as improving insulation or repairing boilers
• Installation of replacement boilers, central heating systems or home insulation*
• Emergency temporary heating
• Advice on getting help with the cost of heating your home
* subject to additional eligibility and limited availability
For further information about the service call free phone:
0800 085 1674
Lines are open Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm, Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
This service is commissioned by East Sussex County Council and part-funded by an innovative GB wide programme designed and administered by NEA, the national fuel poverty